I finally found what I’ve been searching for, my whole life through.
You’re the answer to the prayers I’ve prayed, more than I’ve ever dreamed of,
So I give to you my heart today, and pledge my eternal love…” – From the song Faithful by Lobo.
Girls love to hear about themselves! As sure I am about the fact that all of you are aware of it, I am also sure that you men loath this fact from the bottom of your heart, don’t you? Sad for you, but yes, it’s true! Girls always like their partners to say nice and cute things to them, the very same way you guys like listening to the score of the game! While you guys want your girl to make you feel that she loves you, your girl on the other hand, wants you to ‘express’ your feelings, both in words and actions! When it comes to the things that girls like to hear, most of you just don’t know what to say, you run out of words, right? I empathize with you all, because I know that ‘all guys can’t be Shakespeare’! Don’t worry, as you proceed with reading this article further, you will find some of the most cutest lines that will help you sweep your girl off her feet, like the very first time! These lines can help you find words at times when the situation demands you to speak up and show your love towards your girl.
Things to Say to Your Girlfriend to Make Her Feel Loved
For us girls, emotional connection and bonding is of prime importance! While you guys don’t find it necessary to express your feelings in words after the first time, it actually feels nice when you do so and let out your love, care, and concern in the form of words. No, we don’t want you to do it everyday, that will just make you appear to be a psycho! Saying it too often will also lead to losing the meaning and value of these words. But listening to some nice words, like once in a month or two, won’t do any harm? Will it? The reason why I am emphasizing on the ‘communication part’ so much, is to just tell you how much it means to a girl in a relationship! Although they are difficult to understand (yes, I agree to this fact), they want their partners to understand them… because they themselves don’t know what they want! So guys, surprise them and make them feel extraordinarily special by saying the following cute and sweet lines.
Cute Things to Say in the Morning
Don’t you want to make her day special by saying something cute and romantic, and that too, first thing in the morning? Imagine the smile on her face, and the love for you in her eyes when you embrace her with some lovely words, and address her with some of the cute nick names that you have kept for her! Below are some nice and cute things to say to her so that she starts a new day with an amazing smile. 🙂 Kiss her on the forehead as she wakes up, and wish her by saying,
- Good morning sleeping beauty! No one looks more cute and beautiful while sleeping than you do!
- I can sit beside you and watch you sleep all my life, you are just so lovely!
- Watching you sleep and knowing that my words are the first words in your ears this day, I feel so lucky to be with you! Wish you a lovely day ahead…, well, mine will be lovely, because it started off with you next to me!
- Good morning! You just made my day before it even started.
- I enjoy every moment with you baby, even if it involves just watching you sleep!
- I can stay awake all my life, just to be the first one to kiss you every morning and see you smile!
- Is it the morning that’s lovely, or it’s just you?!
- I want to wake up next to you all my life!
- I always thought that angels only lived in heaven. Every morning I thank God for sending this beautiful angel into my life and making my life just like heaven!
- You are the reason why my mornings are bright, ‘cos without you baby, everything is just not right! You are my sunshine and I love you so much!
Cute Things to Say in a Text Message
There are so many ways to tell your girlfriend how much you miss her when she is not with you. Thankfully, text messages are the best way to stay connected and keep things between each other, with no third party intrusion! When it comes to sending her a text message, you can type in some romantic quotes which will definitely keep her smiling and blushing all day! Below are some of the cute things to text your girlfriend and make her day all the more wonderful!
- Was just thinking of you baby …, thought of making you think of me too! 🙂
- I always believed that nothing is perfect, but when I met you, I realized that your imperfections make you absolutely perfect for me. The way you make a pout when I tease you, the way your eyes shine up when I get you your favorite flowers, the way you throw my smoke away when I light it up…, everything is just so imperfectly perfect! Thank you for being the way you are!
- You know how I hate to text! I am surprised am loving it now, ‘cos I know it’ll be read by you and it will make you think of me and smile…, anything for you my love, you mean everything to me.
- I think of you when I’m alone in a room, I think of you when I’m alone in a crowd, and then when I suddenly see your text, call, or your presence around me, my heart stops beating for a second, only to make me realize that I have regained my heartbeat after watching you.
- Count the number of alphabets in this text…, consider them to be kisses from me, hurry up and decide where you want ’em!
- Don’t want to take your time, I know you must be busy…, and so am I, busy thinking of you!
- Baby, am always there with you, even though via text, but then the point is, when you open your inbox, all you see is my name and my words!
- If she is at work or school, and it’s the end of the day, you can send a text that will take away her tiredness. An example would be, “I know you’re tired and the day was heavy, here’s a kiss on your forehead and a tight hug from me…, hope you felt the warmth and that it made you feel better, until we meet!” 🙂
- I’ll do anything I can to be with you forever, I’ll fight the whole world just to be with you, and I’ll be what you want me to be, ‘cos you have taught me how to live…, you are my life and my reason to live! I love you …
- You are not just my girlfriend, you’re actually my best friend. I know you trust me when others don’t, I know you don’t judge me like others do. I count on you, and you never let me down. I wish I could be everything that you deserve…, and you know I’m trying!
Cute Things to Say When You Miss Her
Has it ever happened to you that you’re missing your girl and that very moment she texts you or calls you saying that she is missing you too! At times it so happens that we girls miss our boyfriends madly, but wait and watch if he feels the same way. Show how much you miss her by saying some nice things written below.
- It’s only your memory that stays with me throughout the day, you come, make me smile, and then the world around thinks I’m crazy!
- Even though you’re not here with me, even though for a short while, I feel how lost and incomplete I am without you, you really complete me!
- I miss your eyes, I miss your smile, I miss the spark when you kiss me, and I hope that you miss me too. Miss you love, come to me asap!
- Being without you baby, makes me feel so lonely, it feels am not living, am just breathing and waiting to see you again!
- Listening to your voice, watching you smile, makes this world so beautiful, you calm down the rising storm in me, you make me look at the brighter side of life. Life is so fake without you, come back and make it real again…
- Hope I’ll be all that you deserve, I promise I will love you with all I can, you belong to me, all rights reserved!:)
- Life isn’t easy with all its ups and downs. But during the downs I know your voice calls me up. And when I’m up, you come and embrace me with a hug.
- I never believed in the concept of soulmates. But the way you satisfy my soul, understand my thoughts, and let me be myself, I can’t help but believe you to be my soulmate!
- Can’t wait to see you again, feel the warmth of your arms, feel the love that you bestow, and the talks that you share. Can’t wait for you to listen to my heart, that speaks to you all the time, and beats for you all the time!
- They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true…. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again. ~ Anonymous
So, these were some of the cute things to say to your girlfriend on various occasions. Try to say things that come out from your heart and that makes sense to you, something that you really feel and not just say for the heck of it. Meaningful words are what it takes to woo a girl! Trust me, girls can easily make out if you are saying things just to impress them, or whether you really mean it! So keep it real, because the words which come out from the heart, reach the heart! 🙂