Ladies, use your gut instinct and come up with some innocent-yet-bold lines to get him all dazed by you. We sure hope that these aforementioned lines would definitely give you a good start. If you’ve got some tried-and-tested pickup lines that have successfully worked for you, do take a moment and share them with our readers. After all, there are a lot of girls out there who need that push to step forward and take control. Cheers to girl power!
Pick Up Lines for Girls That Will Enchant Him Under Your Spell
Do you think it’s normal for you to have your eyes on this sweet eye candy, but (forced by tradition) you end up waiting all night for him to come and start a conversation with you? Or, do you just prefer to take control and “pick up” this gorgeous dude yourself? Well, we are smart and independent women, and are no less than the stronger sex. Why can’t we take control of our love lives as well?
While men are considered to be the superior gender, we girls have special powers that they don’t. Yes, we can sense if a guy likes us, whether he is being shy or something, or if he is a player. We can use our charming ways, we can be cute, innocent, hot, bold, sexy, confident, and also (if need be) the damsel in distress. We can be and do anything it takes for our prince charming to come running to us. Hey, but wait. This time, we are running to him, with a hell load of some great pickup lines that will work like fairy godmother’s magic on him.
Awesome Pickup Lines That’ll Work on Guys
– Excuse me, I’ve heard men are good with directions. So, if I go straight this way, will I be able to reach your heart?
– You won’t believe this, but the moment I saw you I felt someone just shot an arrow right through my heart. Does cupid work for you?
– So what are you doing after leaving this place? [Nothing] Hey! Me too! How about doing nothing together?
– Now that we both have been noticing each other, are you going to use a pickup line that works on me, or should I do the honors?
– Hey did you drop this handkerchief back there? [No] Oh well, then it just might be a lame excuse for me to come and talk to you.
– I hope you know CPR, because you have to give me back what you took―my breath!
– You know, I still write a journal. [Really? That’s cute] So, are you going to ask me out, or should I lie to my journal?
– Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
– Do you mind if I click a selfie with you? Actually I need to post what my next boyfriend looks like.
– Can I know your name, so I can ask Santa what I want for Christmas? Actually, why wait that long? I think I want you from now on.
– Are you out on parole? A gorgeous hunk like you has got to be arrested to look that good.
– Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
– Are you free tomorrow evening? [Ummm, why?] I was going to go for a double date with my best friend and her boyfriend. But, my date bailed out. Would you mind replacing him?
– Sorry handsome, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
– Actually, I was going to come up here and introduce you to my sister. [So? Where is she?] Well, I changed my mind. Turns out, I am not that generous!
– Hurry up, you need to get out of here. You might be asked to leave soon because you’re making other men look pale in front of you. I’ll hide you at my place.
– Hey. Can I borrow your GPS? I somehow am unable to get out of the maze in your eyes.
– You must be so tired by now. You’ve been running through my mind all night.
– Do you have a Band Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
– Do you mind if I touch your face? [Why?] Just want to see if you feel the same as you look―boyfriend material!
– Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else just disappears!
– You’re so gorgeous that you made me forget my pickup line. Why don’t you suggest one that’ll work on you?
– I was feeling a little off today, but your sight definitely turned me on.
– I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.
– Something is wrong with my cell phone … it’s acting like a stubborn kid who won’t stop doing tantrums till it gets your number.
– Are you into cameras? Because no one can do a better job than me when it comes to capturing us two together.
– I need your help desperately. It’s a matter of life and death. My doctor says I’m having a serious deficiency of Vitamin U.
-You look so familiar … didn’t we take a class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.
– Did it hurt when you fell? [Huh?] Someone so gorgeously crafted like you must have fallen from heaven?
– I want to check your license. [Why?] Just wanna check if you’re authorized to drive me crazy!
*Note: The aforementioned collection of pickup lines have been inspired by and/or taken randomly from the internet.
Previous PostPassionate and Alluring Spanish Pick-up Lines You Need to Know Next PostCheesy Pick Up Lines for Girls to Use (With Caution!) on Guys